Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Whats is hidden in the background for all to see

Today was a normal day, but something felt off about it as well. It was like for once I noticed every detail happening around me. From the things people did on their laptop to the sounds and colors around me. The world felt new and old at the same time.

I saw both the good and bad inside most of the people around me. Some were talking about people behind their back, while others were trying to study and find knowledge. I saw people helping each other out, when someone need help.

All of these details were nothing new, but this was the first time I stopped and simply just observed everything. I saw how silly small problems seemed like so much more, when people talk about them. Why is it, that we simply blend in with the background, but actually never notices, what is hiding within the background. Some of the smallest things happening around us might have the answer, which we have been looking for. Maybe we do not need to look beyond, but simply look at what has been in the background all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment